Friday 13 February 2015

Friday's Lip Of The Day


Well, it's time for my second Friday Lip of the Day post, and it's Friday the 13th! I actually own a black cat so I'm not a huge believer in bad luck. Today's Lip of the Day comes courtesy of Gosh, a brand that I have only recently dabbled in. 



I have as yet only purchased some lipsticks and a lip liner but I will most definitely be buying more from this brand, as their lip products are amazing! I'll be doing a full review on the colours I bought soon, but for today, I'll just focus on one. 

This is number 152 Mandarina - a really lovely pale peachy nude, which reminds me a little of Mac's Sweet and Sour. This has a a creamy texture, which is smooth to apply and feels moisturising on the lips. The colour is impressively pigmented - it's opaque in one swipe and leaves a satin shine to the lips. What's not to love?






So what do you think? I reckon this is one of my new favourite lipsticks! This lipstick is available at Superdrug online and in stores.

Until next Friday! Have an awesome weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...