Saturday 21 February 2015

Blog name change - Lip Gloss Jedi becomes Lip Gloss Rebel


So...you may have noticed (or not!) that my blog has undergone a name change! Only a slight change but it was unfortunately necessary. Whilst I am sad to see Lip Gloss Jedi go, I love Lip Gloss Rebel just as much! I hope you all like it too.

In line with the name change on here, I have also changed my Instagram (come and follow me! @lipglossrebel) and my name on Twitter, but not my twitter handle (which remains @lipglossjedi)! 

If you followed me on Bloglovin before, please unfollow LipGlossJedi and follow my new bog LipGlossRebel.

I know this is a pain, but I thought it would be better to do this early on whilst I don't have that many posts up! I am still trying to figure out how to redirect links from my old blog home page to my new one...if anyone can help, I will be eternally grateful! Please comment down below.

As ever though...

May the gloss be with you.

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...