Thursday 29 May 2014

NOTD - Nails Of The Day! Surprisingly pink and girly...who knew?!




Just a quick post of what I have been wearing on my nails today - and it is surprisingly pink and girly for me! I am not usually the girly type but occasionally I cross over from the Dark Side and this happens... 






As shown I am wearing the Maybelline Color Show in Peach Blossom with Maybelline Color Show in Sugar Crystals on the accent nail. I bought both from Tesco, but you can get these pretty much anywhere - Boots, Superdrug etc. At Tesco they were on offer - 2 for £5. Can't go wrong! 

I think feel a chick flick coming on...grab the tissues and popcorn!

**Disclaimer: all products featured here were purchased by me, and all opinions are my own. This is not an affiliate post. Photographs also owned by me. Please see my Disclaimer page for full deets on all the boring stuff**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...